RAW WAR PAINTBALL HAS FOUR OF THE LAKE DISTRICT & CUMBRIA'S LARGEST AND MOST SPECTACULAR PAINTBALLING SITES, BASED IN AMBLESIDE ASPATRIA AND PENRITH. RAW WAR PAINTBALL IS THE LONGEST ESTABLISHED FAMILY OPERATED PAINTBALL SITE IN CUMBRIA AND IS USED THE POLICE, RESCUE SERVICES AND HM FORCES FOR TEAM BUILDING. FOR ADDED REALISM, GAME ZONES FEATURE SIMULATED RPG ROCKET ATTACKS AND DETONATION DEVICES. WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL ROCKET LAUNCHER USED IN THE FILM 'SAVING PRIVATE RYAN.'
ON THE DAY, YOUR GAMES WILL BE RAN BY EASY-GOING AND ENTHUSIASTIC EX SPECIAL FORCES PERSONNEL WHO WILL ENSURE THAT YOU WILL HAVE LOTS OF LAUGHS. IDEALLY LOCATED FOR WINDERMERE, GRASMERE, COCKERMOUTH, WHITEHAVEN, CARLISLE, BARROW, KENDAL, PRESTON, PENRITH AND MANCHESTER.
- Established paintballing in Cumbria & the Lake District for 14 years
- Paintball team building and corporate events
- We have ten imaginatively created action-packed paintball combat arenas complete with rivers, bridges, towers, forts & villages, old mine works which have been designed by ex Special Forces Personnel.
- Latest paintballing equipment - Tippman 98 semi-automatic markers, quality paintballs, anti-fog goggles, combat suits, body protection
- 20 paintball game scenarios
- Trained marshalls and first aiders
- Supervision/guidance on how to play - We will make a soldier out of you yet!
- Ideal for corporate events, stag and hen parties, childrens parties (12+), team building, adventure/school, works & christmas parties
- Other activities include ghyll scrambling, raft building & clay pigeon shooting in the Lake District
- Changing facilities and toilets
- Stag parties and hen parties catered for.
- New - Airsoft Cumbria
- New - Paintballingcumbria.co.uk
NEW SITES READY IN SEPTEMBER 2014
BARNGATES SITE, AMBLESIDE - ONLY WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE DRUNKEN DUCK PUB,
SKELWITH FOLD SITE, AMBLESIDE - These two sites are the most stunningly located in the UK.
Near the pretty village of MELMERBY....The NORTHEAST'S GATEWAY into the Lakes .....80 ACRES of forest glades and rivers situated in a Designated Area of Outstanding Beauty,overlooking the Pennine Mountains.