Team building in the Lake District Cumbria offers the unique opportunity for groups to experience team building in a surreal combat environment. Ran by ex-special forces personnel we have designed seven imaginative senarios set in five seperate combat zones to bring out the latent qualities in individuals and to help bond teams together.
The objectives of the missions will be achieved if the group combines both teamwork and communication skills.
The Raw War marshalls are always on hand to offer tactical advice as the fast moving battles unfold. We have incorporated the use of explosives, simulation RPG ROCKET attacks, smoke and thunder flash grenades into our scenarios for added realism.
By the end of the day the group will have had a great time and feel rewarded with the satisfaction the had pulled together when the going got tough.
A taste of the lake district.
The format of the evening will be as follows.
- 7.20pm assemble outside Brewery Shop Doors
- 9.20pm last orders
- 9.30pm. Glasses please, and depart through Brewery.
- There will be a charge of £18 per person which includes a supper of pie, peas and gravy.
- A day time format as above commencing at 2.00pm is also avalible.
- Minimum number of people is 18
- Maximum number of people is 25
Please contact us for further details!
- Ghyll scrambling
- Raft building
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Bushcraft survival courses and team challenges